Here Is Your “Bill!”
With Independence Day right around the corner, you may remember from U.S. History class that the first ten amendments to the United States Constitution are called “The Bill Of Rights.”
Even though Orchard Maple Family Dental was founded in 1997 (not 1776!) – we believe our patients have a “Bill Of Rights” as well! It’s how everyone deserves to be treated in our practice, and we really mean it!!
Orchard Maple Family Dental’s Patient’s Bill Of Rights
- You have the right to be personally greeted and treated with the highest level of respect and care by our team of dental professionals.
- You have the right to have your dental treatment fully explained to you in plain English, and to have any questions answered to your satisfaction.
- You have the right to have your dental treatment performed with first-rate materials, techniques, and technology.
- You have the right to be as comfortable as possible before, during and after any dental treatment.
- You have the right to understand the cost of treatment before it takes place, including an estimate of insurance coverage if applicable.
- You have the right to a clean, safe environment, including hospital grade sterilization of all dental instruments.
- You have the right to be seen as soon as possible should a dental emergency arise.
- You have a right to be educated in the proper methods to keep your teeth and gums healthy, including brushing, flossing, and anything else specific to your situation.
- You have the right to be treated by a team of dedicated professionals who are current in their licensure and strive to learn the latest and most important findings in the fields of dentistry and health care.
- You have the right to remain silent when we have our gloved fingers and three suction tubes in your mouth. (Okay – that one was a joke!)
It’s all our way of saying that at Orchard Maple Family Dental we care about you!!
If you have any questions or are in need of an appointment, please call us at 248-851-2876. After all – healthy teeth and gums, fresh breath and a beautiful smile are your right!!!
Did you know that we are now on Facebook? Please “like” our page at www.facebook.com/omfdental for great dental health tips, contests, giveaways, and great special announcements!
Comments are closed.